cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Trade in with Likewise

HD2021phone
Visitor

I sent my old iPhone XR via tracked special delivery on 23rd December. I have since had no confirmation of receipt from Likewise, and have relieved a text from EE asking me when I’m returning my trade in. I have sent my old phone for trade in, ahead of the 14 day period, but no one has acknowledged receipt. Please can someone help / advise? 

7 REPLIES 7
wardi
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

@HD2021phone .. I would guess the Xmas break is to blame - a lot of businesses tend to wind down on Xmas eve.  Then we've had Xmas day, Boxing day plus Bank Holidays on Monday and Tuesday.  If your tracking shows it as delivered it will probably be Wednesday before it receives attention.  If it were me I would have left it until after Xmas TBH.

I do hope everything resolves itself for you.

Egan23
Investigator
Investigator

Same story just different phone. Sent my IPhone 11 on the 22nd special 24hrs delivery received on the 23rd all I have numerous reminder from EE to send my phone back so today e mailed likewise for confirmation but no answer yet this trade in offer will expire on the 3rd of January and frankly I don’t see anything change by that day . 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Egan23

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Have you tried calling 0208 732 3798 to get this looked into? 

Thanks. 

Leanne 🙂

Hi yes I tried one time only with no answer then I looked others saying about the long waiting or lines been cut so I just sent 2 e mails but still no reply .

Leanne_T

Thanks @Egan23

The team will get back to you once they have looked into the query. 

If you would like to get this checked please give them a call 🙂

Leanne. 

Hi Leanne_T   Called that number again this time wait only for a minute (yay)and the lady at the other end confirmed that my trade in phone been inspected on the 28th and I will receive some answer in the next 24hrs I think she said from EE how much discount will be apply on my account thanks 🤩

Leanne_T

Thanks for letting me know @Egan23

Happy New Year!

All the best 🙂

Leanne.