cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Upgrade to 13 pro

Amcgrandles15
Contributor
Contributor

I have just upgraded from 11 pro to 13 pro but not 100% sure it involved trading in my 11 pro! I have received my 13 pro and my contract has started but nothing regarding sending my 11 pro has been emailed, texted and no packaging has been sent? How do I find out if the trade in is a requirement?

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

If you were on a ordinary handset contract, the handset is yours to keep.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Hi there, thanks for the response. I was on 24mth contract and upgraded at 12 mths! Where would I get the packaging to return it from, don’t EE supply that?

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Amcgrandles15

Thanks for coming to the community. 

When did you receive your upgrade? 

You will receive the trade in package by post, this is sent separate to the upgrade 🙂

Leanne.