cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Everything get worse

Electronics0327
Visitor

I'm so much upset and disappointed I can't even move on why o I ask why it is good for people who meant to invent and develop things by the current example to their new invention upgrade whatever will be even worse!

I just simple want to top up my sim card with a £5 okay I need to log in Fine, then I can see there is different phone number in the fill in box let's paste the number I want to top but nooooo!!! 
I cannot because the login details with diff. Number 

Why the heck is it so important in a freakin £5top up that I need to give my creditentals, WHY is it so complicated that for a single top up I need to get approval from the P.Minister? 
Guys! 10-15yrs ago I was just walking to the P.Station and bought a 10quid voucher .. a Nobody even cared about what number!

and If I give the wrong number .. well.. you have a lucky day

but there was nothing compareble with this useless priceseless stupid localized security protocoll that nobody could use as a protection

my other headache this freakin agan new developed iphone 12 that is stupid then an iphone 4s ... and literallly my 7yrs Old iPhone SE (2013) eating this rubbish by reliability

shame on not you in this time but Three!

they pushed me to buy because this is the perfection itself ... pffff perfection .. my d . That .. that at least is perfect and useful!

This freakin 21.st century just everything become smart 

everything make your life easier yeeees freakin microwave owen will disobey to heat up my coffee if it cannot properly face recognising me ... pffff ... smart .. I'm crying back the Nokia 3310's decade !

there was only things was smart is the humans!!!!!

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Try using Fast Top Up online with a UK bank card. You don't need to login or register anything. All you need is your mobile no.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)