cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPhone 13 pro max delay

Jaker1181
Visitor

I ordered my IPhone 13 pro max in gold 128gb over 2 months ago as a pre order in store and was told by the assistant manager that this phone was actually in stock and should only take two days to arrive. Two days passed and I called up and I was told 14 days which already I was not happy about. After the 14 days had passed I was told 21 days which has frustrated me further and then another call back after the 21 days to say that it would be 5 weeks plus! 

after expressing my frustration in store, I got told that I was lying and that the assistant manager would have never told me two days in the first instance which it took quality customer service…. 

Just very frustrating as I know EE might not be aware of the delivery time but the dishonesty straight from the offset and I am now paying for my current phone (contract has finished) that I don’t want and have been waiting for my new one for over 2 months. Make it even worse that EE I the most expensive contract choice as well…

6 REPLIES 6
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jaker1181

Welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear of your experience.

Which colour and memory size did you choose, and what date did you order?

Chris

Chloejaynee
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I ordered mine 3rd Nov and I've seem on other threads people have gotten tracking messages after ordering the phone 2 weeks ago others have been waiting since Sept. How long are we honestly looking at as I was told when ordering between 27 Nov and 3rd Dec

I ordered mine the 18th sep and still waiting only get silly updates to say it will he here soon but no delivery date when upgraded they told me a 28 day waiting 🙄🙄

Leanne_T

Hi @Hawkinss056

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Which model did you order, including size and colour? 

Did you order online, over the phone or instore? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne. 

Chloejaynee
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I ordered iPhone 13 Pro max in gold 128gb over the phone on 3rd Nov and was told 27th till 3rd Dec is this looking to be true? 

Leanne_T

Hi @Chloejaynee

Thanks for posting.

We update our order tracker as soon as deliveries arrive, so you can see the latest information we have.

You will receive a text from DPD, by 8pm the day before your delivery, to confirm that it's on its way.

Thanks. 

Leanne.