cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Apple iOS 15

Raffaello2017
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS ISSUE I HAVE WITH iOS 15 ?

Since Apple updated to iOS 15, I am having difficulty with setting « Ne pas déranger = Do not disturb », which is now hidden somewhere in FOCUS. Which has so many variables I still haven’t managed to get it reset for the time 22:00 to 08:00, and I’m getting woken up with iMessage during the night with it pinging and my Watch vibrating and it’s really beginning to annoy me. I really don’t understand why Americans see the need to over complicate things, they call it offering choices I call it damned annoying. I’ve got a moon 🌙 phase constantly showing on my iPhone which I can’t get rid off, and I’m unable to turn off the annoying sounds whenever something is sent.

The second issue I have with FOCUS, is being followed everywhere and telling me if I’m walking, on a bus, train or in a car, which is equally difficult to turn off. This is something I find strange when you consider Apple’s boast about privacy, they keep making it more difficult with the numerous options.

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Raffaello2017  Please have a read of THIS on how to set up focus mode. 

@Chris_B Good morning Chris B, thank you for sending the guidance, but I’ve done all of that shown in the guide but I’m still having the same issues.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Raffaello2017

Thanks for coming back to the community. 

It may be worth contacting Apple Support to see if they can offer any further steps for you to try. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.