cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPad 2021

Amyh24
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I ordered an iPad 2021 on 1st nov and haven’t heard anything since it says delivered within 28 days but now it has gone out of stock online I need it for Christmas any ideas what is happening? 

22 REPLIES 22
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Amyh24

Welcome to the EE Community. 

What colour and memory size did you order?

Katie.

Hiya it’s the iPad 2021 in sliver 64gb 

Leanne_T

Morning @Amyh24

We're dispatching back orders on a first come, first serve basis as stock arrives. Once we have an estimated delivery date your online order tracker will be updated.

If you'd prefer to switch to a model that is available for immediate dispatch, please get in touch with our Mobile Care team.

Thanks. 

Leanne.

That’s all good a well, but you cannot even give us a rough date? I’ve seen numerous people in the same boat as me, you shouldn’t be taking orders if you have such a backlog. Can you actually give me a rough date that I am looking at? I spent over an hour on the phone yesterday to just give up as no one answered! 

Leanne_T

Hi @Amyh24

I am sorry we have no information on when stock will be received.

Please keep checking the order tracker, or give us a call if you would like to look into changing your order. 

Leanne. 

Looking at your website you have nothing in stock! So how can you even advise people to change their orders? Stop taking orders! Quick enough to make people sign up! 

Leanne_T

Hi @Amyh24

The team can check other models for you and let you know which iPad's we have available. 

Leanne. 

But if there isn’t any online in stock your not going to have any to send out right away are you?

Leanne_T

Hi @Amyh24 

The iPad Pro 12.9-inch 5G model is currently showing available. 

The team can check other models and let you know what is in stock to see if you would like to change the order. 

Leanne.