cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Ipad Pro 5G

_Steve-W
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi All,

Only a quick one...

Just didn't know if anyone had started receiving any information around the processing &/or shipping of their Ipad Pro 5G pre-orders that they had made yet?

Just for reference and comparison, I have ordered the 12.9 Pro 256GB on 30/4 at 1:21pm (when the website actually loaded showing the 5G's as order-able! 🙂)

Thanks and good luck!

Steve

254 REPLIES 254

I just asked a guy on Twitter as EE support asked him to DM them.

he said they said they (12.9) are actually released tomorrow on EE and he should expect delivery Monday.

hopefully that is EE giving legit info 

Tomavrd
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Oh thats interesting.. my automated 'your order is on track' emails have been coming on a Saturday morning...

Thanks for the update Jaq, I'll let you know if I hear anymore...

I’m just off with the digital sales team and they’re saying today. Waiting for their system to refresh and they’re phoning me back this afternoon with something more concrete. 

Will keep you all posted on any updates I get.

On the plus side, my white magic keyboard arrives today so at least I’ll be able to use that with my 2020 12.9” in the meantime.

Have an awesome Friday.

_Steve-W
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Morning Guys,

Just had a quick chat with EE on Twitter.

So they have launched today as expected, but no confirmation of expected stock etc. Guess it’s just a waiting game as per usual 🙂

Good luck guys!

Steve

I just called EE to ask them about some estimate for my "iPad Pro 12.9 inch 5G 128GB Space Grey" order that I placed on the first day of the pre-orders. They said they didn't have an estimate, just said in the "following days". I'm quite upset, not gonna lie. An adviser on the EE live chat was reassuring me two days ago that it I will get it either today or tomorrow, now they say they don't know when it's gonna be delivered.

I got the white magic keyboard tho, nothing to use it with 😭

Tomavrd
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Disappointing!

Let us know if you get any more updates..

_Steve-W
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I'm almost curious what my next order update will be, as if it's been working on a 'weekly basis', then I'm due one today - and it's no longer 'on track' 😂

Screenshot 2021-05-21 143755.png

If it currently says "Your order is on track", then the next one will probably be "Your order is coming soon!":

coming_soon.jpg

Tomavrd
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Soo, just spoke to Customer Services about an unrelated issue. I asked for an order update. The CSA went off for a few mins, then said, ‘I’ll just check the delivery number on the DPD website’ and put me back on hold.

When she came back, she said my order was in the warehouse and I should get the DPD text later today 🙏🏻🤞🏻🙏🏻🤞🏻🙏🏻

_Steve-W
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hey @Tomavrd ,

Hopefully - as we ordered the same model - and I ordered a couple of moments prior to you, I'll keep a keen-eye on the DPD app and text later on today.

Lets hope they weren't just telling you porkies to keep you content 😉

The Saga continues! 😋

PS.

If nothing else, this keeps me busy and passes the time as i work out the last week fo my notice period at work 😂