Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Store wont accept return

I took a ipad out from a branch on oxford street and was told memory would suffice but wasnt anoth so i took another contract out online for correct ipad, now i want to return the first one but store states you cant return goods - is this correct ?

Need to remove broadband from my deceased father's account

My father who owns this account passed away last month and I have desperately been trying to get in touch with EE to downgrade the account so it just covers the landline number, without the broadband plan. I cannot seem to get through to EE, regardle...

memerson by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Sim only

I want to change from a phone contact to a sim only contract. Does that count as an upgrade? 

Soph30_ by Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong phone on record

I'm trying to upgrade from the S20 to the S21 ultra, I'm hoping to trade in my current phone. The website says this is possible and I have looked into upgrading however the phone that EE has on record is a Pixel 3. I got the pixel 3 three years ago, ...

Resolved! Why can’t I connect my WiFi to my printer

Since I got my upgraded brightbox it will not connect to my wireless printer (Epsom xp-225) it doesn’t have a screen or a cable port , I have pressed the wps button and Wi-Fi button but it will not pair I have already enabled the wps and tried throug...

Where is my Google nest?

So I moved over to EE a few months ago and added 2xgoogle nest mini to my order and got an email saying it was out of stock but haven't heard anything since does any one who I can contact about this ? 

Lasher82 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EE 4GEE Wifi Mini

Ive recently bought the Wifi mini and it has been working till this morning. Currently it only shows 4 blue lights and doesnt change if I reboot it either by the power button or the reset inside.Any help will be appreciated. 

4GEE Wifi Not working with Kindles

Hello! I've been trying to connect my Kindles ( A Paperwhite from a couple of years ago, and an older 7" model ) to the 4GEE and it's connecting okay but telling me the WiFi is not connected to the Internet.  I have checked on another device, and it ...