cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

EE 4GEE Wifi Mini

Mhanson295
Investigator
Investigator

Ive recently bought the Wifi mini and it has been working till this morning. Currently it only shows 4 blue lights and doesnt change if I reboot it either by the power button or the reset inside.

Any help will be appreciated. 

7 REPLIES 7
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mhanson295

Thanks for coming to the community. 

When you pressed the reset button, did you use a pin? also, did you press and hold it for around 15 seconds?

This would reset the device.

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

@Leanne_T : Do you mean a PIN (Personal ID Number) or a pin 😉?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

@Leanne_T

Yes, I have held it down for around 15 seconds, is there anyway to tell if it has reset?

Does it still transmit WiFi and if so does it let you logon to the WiFi if so, login into the Admin Page and see if there are any obvious errors showing.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @XRaySpeX 

Thanks for keeping me right 🙂

@Mhanson295 are you able to follow the advice from @EssexBoyEE

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

No, it wont transmit at all and it wont load on the admin page. Ive had to organise getting it swapped. Thanks

@Leanne_T @EssexBoyEE 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks for letting us know you're getting it replaced, @Mhanson295.

Let us know how you get on when the new one arrives.

Jon