Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Upgrade

My watch contract is coming to a end. Would I be able to upgrade it to a phone or does it have to be a watch. 

Where can I find my Pac code?

My phone has locked on me and I don't want to call ee to get my pac code.Is there any where that I can find it without calling ee? Thanks in advance..

Dtsetart by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Santander Mobile app

I have the same problem. If I use WiFi the app works but on 4g, the app gets the same error please help. 

Conor17 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ex-employee

Hello,  I am an ex-employee of EE struggling to find any way to contact and find out which pension provider I will have been with during 2016-2018 to then be able to recover this. Could anyone help with an email address to contact the company, or do ...

alex214 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Low upload and high ping on mobile data

My upload speed is very low.... less than 1mb and my ping is in the hundreds making zoom calls for work problematic.  There are no network issues reported.  I am in a remote area however the download speed is low but manageable .... is this a bandwid...

20210807_115811.jpg

POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR DERRY CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT

Hi, I phoned EE yesterday (6th Aug 2021), I think it was between 5pm and 5.30pm?  Got through to a lady, who passed me on to the pay as you go department.  I spent about 45 minutes speaking with a male customer service agent who was fantastic at answ...

HL83 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

BT Smart discs with EE Smart Router ?

Hello,Anyone know if these would work with the new Smart Router (white) ?I see them on ebay, but I never see the EE ones.cheers 

Cedrik by Established Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ee Perks

I am unable to log in to my EE perks anymore. It states my password is not recognised and when requesting a new one nothing happens. Help!!!

Peggers1 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful