cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR DERRY CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT

HL83
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

I phoned EE yesterday (6th Aug 2021), I think it was between 5pm and 5.30pm?  Got through to a lady, who passed me on to the pay as you go department.  I spent about 45 minutes speaking with a male customer service agent who was fantastic at answering all my questions, he was really easy to speak with and seemed to really want to go out of his way to help me out.

I did ask where he was based due to his excellent Irish accent and I believe he was based at the Derry call centre?  Unfortunately, I made the mistake of not asking the gentleman's name at the end of the call.

My current phone is not working properly and I didn't receive a text to give feedback, so wanted to try and pass on the feedback through here if possible please? The gentleman I spoke with was a genuine pleasure to deal with and had brilliant customer service skills.  I really hope this feedback can get back to him and his manager, as I believe employees should be given credit when they do a great job.

All the best,

Heather

4 REPLIES 4
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @HL83.

Welcome to the community.

Thanks for coming here to share your amazing experience with us.

It's great to hear that the gentleman had great customer service skills and managed to answer all of your questions 🙂

Jon

HL83
Investigator
Investigator

Hi @Jon_K,

Is there any chance of my feedback being passed on to the customer service agent I dealt with yesterday and his manager at all please?  Again, I'm sorry I didn't ask for his name to make it easier.  But perhaps EE can see on my account the agent I actually spoke with between 5pm-5.30pm yesterday.  All I know is that he was from the Pay as you go department and worked in the Derry call centre. 

I've worked in customer service myself and it can be nice when the feedback does filter it's way back to the employee, especially their manager.

Many thanks,

Heather

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Sorry @HL83, without the name of the agent I would be unable to track them down.

We don't have access to your account on the community, although we still love to hear amazing feedback.

Jon

HL83
Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for your response anyway @Jon_K  😊