Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! EE Customer Service not good at the moment

Has anyone tried to call EE recently to discuss renewing their contract?I attempted to call twice last Sunday afternoon (1 August). I waited for nearly 40 minutes, gave up, then called again a bit later and waited for nearly 20 minutes. I gave up aga...

Andyc999 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No confirmation email

I called yesterday to upgrade my contract to a Huawei P20 Pro. The lady I spoke to said it would be delivered today & I would receive a text from DPD with a 1 hour delivery slot. I'm still waiting on the initial email confirming the order has gone th...

xhayley by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Nhs 20% perks code

When trying to get an access code for my discount my ee login details are not recognised, I tried resetting my password it makes no difference. The login works when signing into my account normally. Is there any other way I can access the code.....

Cancellation contract and re-apply again?

Hello,I applied to switch from Vodafone to EE today but I realised that there are cheaper sim only plan options on online for EE (Also with student discount). How can I cancel my plan and switch these plans? My number will be moved by Tuesday, I use ...

fozdemir by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Do EE block certain websites? (IWF)

Hi,Thinking of taking out the EE Fibre Max 900 service (FTTP) but wish to know if EE block certain websites like BT, TalkTalk et al do? I was under the impression they do, but when i did a quick check using my EE mobile as an internet hotspot, nothin...

psychopomp2 by Valued Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Double charged

Topped up £20 & only had one text to confirm my top up, it’s took £20 out my bank twice. 

Resolved! Upgrade

Can I select an iPad instead of a phone with an upgrade?my iPhone is ready for an upgrade but I would prefer an iPad instead of a new phone

Resolved! Calls from Amazon Echo

Hi there, I’ve linked my EE account to my Amazon Echo so I can receive calls on it, but it seems that this has forced any outgoing calls made from the Echo to also be through the EE network. Before I linked, I could make calls from the Echo anyway wi...

Boozyboys by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful