Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Ps5

I ordered a ps5, its been 5 days and still no ps5, no contact from EE or DPD... where is it?

Mi26 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Unable to use iwatch walkie talkie option unless phone is nearby

I'm furious that despite numerous phone calls and waiting days for someone from tech support to contact me, that my Apple iwatch is STILL not working correctly. Unless I have my iphone with me I cannot use the walkie talkie option, although this is a...

LizC1 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Error on the page

Hi I top up my credit on my EE account. They took money from my bank account but I dont have this money on my EE account. It is showing error instead of my credit. Can you do something with this problem quick, please... 

Re: Sim activation

Hi, I seem to have the same problem as Mollie, I have a new Samsung Galaxy S21 with a new EE contract Sim, I appear to have service (although no ee symbol) and the phone will make and receive a call but will not send or receive a message. I spoke to ...

Macass by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Air pods order delay

Hello there, I have ordered air pods 7 days ago, where can I expect delivery? Kind Regards. Kamil 

48 hours for an email from dpd

I have made 7 phone calls to get my faulty new iPhone 12 swapped out for a new one having only got the phone this past Monday. I have twice now been told to wait 48 hours for an email from dpd to arrange collection and I’ve not heard anything from th...

RC526 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free Phone - Real or Scam?

I had an EE message flash up saying each Saturday they “reward” some customers with a chance to win a Samsung phone. It then prompts you to choose your phone and then asks you to pay £1.I wasn’t sure if this is an EE scam.

Resolved! EE Customer Service not good at the moment

Has anyone tried to call EE recently to discuss renewing their contract?I attempted to call twice last Sunday afternoon (1 August). I waited for nearly 40 minutes, gave up, then called again a bit later and waited for nearly 20 minutes. I gave up aga...

Andyc999 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful