Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! BT Sport

Hello, I have recently purchased a amazon fire stick and I'm wondering if I can use the BT Sport App through that, rather than casting it directly from my phone if I purchase the big screen add on? Cheers. 

AloeJ94 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Iphone unlock code

Hi.Called 150 to ask EE to unlock my wife's out of contract pay monthly iphone11.Got told to do it via the online app or Web. I said no can do because your app/Web portal will allow me to log in, change a password and view account details but nothing...

DC2000 by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Claim galaxy buds with s6 lite

Hi all. Purchased an s6 lite today from EE store who stated I would be eligible for the claim for galaxy live ear buds. But every page I go on it says the claim form is closed. However it is still listed on the EE page to purchase the tablet that you...

Resolved! Internet on the road

I'm a newbie on here and not sure how to search so apologies if there's already a thread on this. I work for myself and all I need is a strong internet connection for video conferencing or accessing remote data sources. Because of the recent pandemic...

Wgratman by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Broadband bill

I received my broadband bill its came up as my bill being £-14.89, why is it my bill have the mnus sign? Any help will help thank u in advance 

Battery health

I have had my iPhone 12 now for 7 months or so and the battery health has gone down to 96% capacity already and decreasing. Is there anything that can be done about it? 

connecting

Hi I am try to connect to 192.168.11 to access my Alcatel y800 mobile wifi unit, it keeps timing out so cannot connect any ideas. Thanks.

Ron601 by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Bt faceplate not working with ee broadband

Good evening so I have just changed too EE broadband from BT, now my problem is I have a g fast faceplate from bt on the master socket and it doesn't seem to allow to hub to connect to the Internet, I have bought a new one and it still the same, when...

Kevdh by Investigator
  • 27 replies
  • 6 Helpful