cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Nhs 20% perks code

Lorraine76
Contributor
Contributor

When trying to get an access code for my discount my ee login details are not recognised, I tried resetting my password it makes no difference. The login works when signing into my account normally. Is there any other way I can access the code.....

9 REPLIES 9
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Lorraine76

Thanks for coming to the community.

You may have used different log in details for your EE Perk account, this would have needed your work email address.

Have you tried logging into the EE Perk account with your work email and password you would have set at the time you registered?

You can select forgotten password and get an email to reset this if needed 🙂

Thanks.

Leanne.

Thank you Leanne for getting back to me. I’ve tried everything...nothing works. I also set up a new perks account and had a verification email sent to my email and still it wouldn’t validate the login details 

Leanne_T

Hi @Lorraine76

Thanks for the quick reply.

Did you receive the verification email?

What error message do you get when you try and log in?

Leanne.

Yes I got the verification email but when I tried to log in it said I had either an incorrect email or password 

Leanne_T

Hi @Lorraine76

Did you register with your work email address or personal email?

Have you tried the forgotten details option?

Leanne.

Tried both my personal and work email, have done the forgotten password, it didn’t work. I’m wondering maybe if it could be because when I registered last time I worked for a different nhs trust and had a different email that I can no longer access. If this is the case is there anyway I can update my details....

Leanne_T

Hi @Lorraine76

I have sent you a private message on here for some details.

Speak to you soon 🙂

Leanne.

That’s exactly the problem I am having, tried both personal and works email and it didn’t recognise also tried to reset and again that didn’t recognise .

Hi @Tanyab1

I hope you're well and having a nice weekend, are you up to much or having a chilled one? 

Can I just check, when you originally registered did you verify your email via a link we sent?

Thanks 

Chris