Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! early upgrade through 3rd party website

hi, ive been offered a free early upgrade from up to 100 days before my contact ends with the terms of my contract being equal to or greater than what i spend now, if i upgrade through a third party website will this still be valid?

Resolved! Upgrade delivery returned to EE

I have had so much hassle between EE and DPD on my upgrade delivery. So much wasted time. The incomplete address was rectified but instead of delivery as promised it is now inexplicably on its way back to EE. What happens now?

CBosdet by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! I want to unlock my EE device and switch to VOXI

I followed the instructions on ‘How do I unlock an EE device to use another network’. However when I typed in my IMEI number, it said “We're unable to unlock a device with this type of account.” This is a second-hand phone and I don’t know if that’s ...

AnnL4 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Private number

My pay monthly contract ended today and I switched to pay as you go, now all incoming calls say private number. How do I stop this 

Col1y by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Data usage on bright box sky rocketed

My data usage on my bright box has gone from 10GB a month to 100GB a month.  No change in usage at all.  Not used for mobile phone just netflix maybe a couple of hours a night and my Alexa......My account just shows an error when I try and get the da...

Diddly40 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wifi connection to my phone keeps dropping

I just switched from Sky broadband to EE. It works fine for my personal laptop, work laptop, and streaming to my TV, but for some reason it keeps dropping out with my phone. Sometimes the wifi connection completely drops, and sometimes the internet i...

JasonR7 by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Unable to view additional bill

HiAs the bill payer for my sons phone, I am unable to view his bills on my account.when he logs onto his app, he also is unable to view the bill.after numerous calls to EE, still unresolved - does anyone have any ideas?

Resolved! Why is my new iPhone 12 Mini using so much battery

I got the iPhone 12 Mini in April and until 3 days ago it hardly used any battery, suddenly the last 3 days it has exhausted the battery to 20% by 17:00 from a full charge at 07:00 necessitating have to put it on economy. Has anyone else had this iss...

Refunds

Hi I placed an order on the 30 April and subsequently called 150 and had it cancelled 05 May and a new order placed which has successfully arrived however the original order has not been refunded for the upfront payment and I was told I would receive...

tlw2288 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful