Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Order

Hi I have recently ordered a ps5 on Tuesday and everything has gone through with a confirmation email. But I haven't received any delivery information from DPD and EE are telling me DPD are in possession of the item but I don't have any delivery info...

Garner89 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Using an old Panasonic flip phone

We have an old Panasonic GD87e flip phone.  It was originally locked to Orange and we did then use it with EE.  We now want to sell the phone, will someone else be able to set up a new EE account to use that phone?

FifeCook by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Direct debit query

I have just swapped from payg to sim only monthly by direct debit,  in November my direct debit date falls on a Saturday,  will my direct debit be taken a day early on the Friday or the following Monday?

Bev54 by Established Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! 'Unlimited' data suddenly has a limit now?

My unlimited internet just cut out, and when I tried to find out why, I saw that the 4GEE app on my phone is telling me my 200GB data has run out.Problem is, I have an unlimited data plan, as can quite clearly be seen when I look at my tariff in the ...

Text messages

Hi, I'm having some trouble with text messaging. I have offers saying I can get 1,2 or 5 days unlimited data, minutes and texts for £5. I have £5 balance and everytime I message YES it will not send. Please help 

Discounted BT sport for EE broadband customers

Why is there still no discounted BT sport for loyal EE broadband customers? There is for plusnet broadband users! (Please don't respond with a reply about EE mobile subscribers as I dont have an EE mobile account). Thanks 

hagwatch by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why has my broadband charge gone up?

I signed up for £24/month for 18 months and it has suddenly gone up to £25.70. I haven't had any notifications of this but suspect it's an inflation increase?

amb1 by Investigator
  • 13 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! EE unable to unlock

I recently contacted EE to have my iphone unlocked, but have just received this message back "This request cannot be completed as the device is paired to an OUK Corporate account, and can only be unlocked via the original account. " Any idea what thi...

Gifted data missing.

Hi,I gifted some data to my wife’s new mobile - no problems there, but around 24 hours later, her old phone number ported across and the data vanished. I assume this is because I gifted data to the original number, but wonder why EE haven’t also port...

Kevla1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Plan discount not applied

Hi, I've had my plan with you a while and every month my discounts are applied. However this month they havent been. The plan is still listed as 'active' in my ee section and ive had nothing to suggest its come to an end. Any reason you've stopped ap...

Orchid95 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful