Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

EE Perks

I am trying to log onto EE perks to access the nhs discount but I cannot get it to log in. I have tried clicking on the ‘reset password’ link but don’t get any emails through. I wondered if maybe I haven’t registered before but when I try to register...

Jojo86 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

call barring on doro phone

To stop a stalker called a Doro 1370 phone I need a password from EE so I can barr his calls.  Using the blocking option on the phone doesn't do this.  According to the manual I need an EE password.  How do I get one?

LMB4 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Trade in to upgrade process

Morning, can anyone walk me the aforementioned process because I want to trade in my iPhone 11 to pay off my existing contract to upgrade to an iPhone 12/13 depending on contract. 

Device Contract ending

Hello All.!I understand that the topic isn't actual, so il say that I tried hard to find any previous discussion. The impression I have now is that on 28 august my contract ended, but i still paid a bill and looks like il pay the same bill again on 2...

Fiodor by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EE upgrade

Currently I am on a family plan almost a year into which I am looking to upgrade. I have a fee to pay of course to upgrade but I was wondering if I could trade in my current phone iPhone 11 to help pay off the fee and upgrade to a iPhone 12. Also wil...

iPhone 11

I’ve had an iPhone 11 on contract for two years well nearly and it ends on 4th November I’m wanting to upgrade straight to and iPhone 13, will I be able too? It says early upgrade £51? I’m so confused as it ain’t showing iPhone 13, is that because it...

Neha2 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

New order cancelled

I made a new order but i got email saying it was cancelled, I didn’t cancel it!!  

Stephanie24 by Valued Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Adding another sim

I currently have a sim only plan pay monthly (not via direct debit), my son has a PAYG EE sim I’m wondering if I can upgrade his PAYG sim to a sim only pay monthly , keeping the same number , and add it to my account .