cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

EE Perks

Jojo86
Investigator
Investigator

I am trying to log onto EE perks to access the nhs discount but I cannot get it to log in. I have tried clicking on the ‘reset password’ link but don’t get any emails through. I wondered if maybe I haven’t registered before but when I try to register it says I do have an account already. I’m not sure how I can get around this as I really need a new phone ASAP?

thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Jojo86
Investigator
Investigator

I am having the exact same issues and have had no reply to a message I sent yesterday. No email arrives in any email folder when I try to reset password and tells me I can’t register  as I already have an account. This is incredibly frustrating as I need a new phone ASAP. Please can someone contact me or give me details of who you contact to fix this?

thank you. 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Jojo86.

I'll send you a private message on here to get some more information from you.

Please take a look and get back to me.

Jon

Techlab2k
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
I’ve just had a pm from EE over this so there should be resolution soon for us.

I brake for pies.

Good evening I can not log in and I work for Nhs I’ve tried my work and private email nothing happened and keeps saying something wrong with my internet but there nothing wrong with take I just need my code as I’ve just started my contact with your self and I need the code can you help 

Good morning I’ve tried to get in account it won’t allow me to log in I’ve tried both email personal and work I’ve tried to set up new account won’t allow me to do that and reset password still won’t allow me to do that I need my password as I’ve got new contact and need the code please help 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Sue246.

I'll send you a private message on here to get some more information from you.

Please take a look and get back to me.

Jon