Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Wifi

Can you turn wifi off on selected devices through the ee router?  I want to turn my daughters wifi off say from 8pm-8am so she can't use the Internet on her phone/ipad ? 

Payment problems

I’m trying to pay my bill early , it’s not available yet to view on the app . It keeps saying “there was a problem , no payment has been taken “ I use the same card to pay my bill every month . Is it an issue with the app ?

upgrading

hey so im confused im trying to upgrade my iphone 12 to iphone 13 , im supposed to have  upgrade anytime , and im trying to do trade in , but it says i have to pay a £100 fee 

joshbutch by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

4G mobile router

Anyone know how to get past this please? Tried everything but still can't get access. Thanks. Using an EE 4G mobile router. https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/9813iED0C60B83743D76B/image-size/large?v=v2&px=999 

Porting Number Waiting since 14/09

I bought a SIM only plan on 14/09 and opted to bring my number from the other network. The promise was to get my number transferred in 24 hours, however after 36 hours I’m still waiting.

Order

On Friday 10th September I upgraded my S10 to the S21 and was given an estimated delivery of up to 7 days, but to this day I have have no update on a delivery date and can't seem to get through to customer services as constantly on hold.Can anyone he...

Tablet

Can I ask where my tablet is please and my order number is xkoxxxxxxxx   [mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

registering a sim not being used in a phone

HiI have a sim card being used in an intercom system. How can I register this card/number and top it up as it cannot receive text messages or phone calls?Thank you

GH17 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

S21 order

Hi, I upgraded my contract to a s21 128gb in grey and it now says it's on back order.How long will it take the phone is restocked and dispatched? Many thanks,Taylor

Taylor40 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: No delivery date

Ordered one several weeks ago customer rep told me 7 days. I rang today they aren't sure when it will be in stock. I did receive an email to say it was on track (that was Monday). As ordered within September does that mean we miss the Samsung promoti...

Junaid0 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful