Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

£3 increase

Hi. My mum has had a broadband contract for less than a year. This month it has unexpectedly increased by £3. She hasn’t changed anything or agreed to anything. It’s very hard to contact customer service! Can anyone advice? Thankyou 

Dorissp by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! VAT

Why do you have VAT on your bill??anyone know??

Chloe-12 by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Unable to upgrade

I have been trying to upgrade to the new iPhone for the past few days but online it says there are no suitable plans available for any phone. 

S21

I'm currently waiting for my s21 to arrive like many others and have seen posts that it doesn't come with a charger. Can anyone tell me if it comes with a usb cable or something at least or not please? And if anyone could advise me on what charger to...

Tee193 by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Regarding my order delivery

Hii there! A week ago i order iphone 13 pro max on pay monthly contract and they said it will be delivered in two day of launch of phone. But i didn't even received any update yet. Can you please update me when it will be going to deliver. Many thank...

Resolved! Cannot Login on MyEE app

Hi, I am having an issue when I attempt to login to the MyEE app on my iPhone 12. When I enter my credentials I get an error message saying “we don’t recognise this email or password” I’ve checked and I am running the most up to date version of the a...

Purvess by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Wifi calling

Hi community, I am struggling with setting up my wifi calls on my iphone. I already enabled wifi calls in the settings but I cannot initiate or receive any calls. 路‍ I am Pay as you go user not contracted.Can anyone help with this matter? Thanks a l...

iPhone 13 pro max order refunded but still showing as active

Hi!I pre-ordered a 13 pro max. This morning, it looks like the up front payment I made was refunded for some reason, but the order tracking page still shows as confirmed? I didn't cancel anything, so just wondering what might be happening here?

speedydan by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fold 3 lack of security updates

Well I was one of the fortunate people to get my fold 3 on the release date, the one thing that is concerning me, is the lack of updates. It is currently running July security update and we are nearly in October. I don't know who's fault it is but it...

Dave6018 by Established Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Samsung s21 ultra no charging plug, no ear phones and S pen

Hey, has anyone else ordered a s21 ultra phone and noticed they no longer are sending plugs, ear phones and S pen with it? Seems really odd that these are main things especially the plug as the wire is not ended with USB which can go in and plug. The...