cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Regarding my order delivery

Sukhwinder31
Explorer
  • Hii there! 
  • A week ago i order iphone 13 pro max on pay monthly contract and they said it will be delivered in two day of launch of phone. But i didn't even received any update yet. Can you please update me when it will be going to deliver. 

Many thanks 

1 REPLY 1
soupladel
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Sukhwinder31 unfortunately the best answer you are going to get from the mods on the forums is to keep an eye on the order tracker which is laughable advice because most people don't have the correct order number to use on the tracker.

You also wont get account specific answers here either

Which colour and memory size did you go for? there is a list of models at the start of this thread:

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Apple/iPhone-13-delivery-queries/td-p/1081770

and if its one of them EE will probably advise you will be waiting about 14 days. You could also phone customer services on 150 but most people on here have had very mixed result with the answers they have been getting so the very honest answer is that nobody knows for absolute certain and customers services can't entirely be relied upon.

There has been a lot of discussion on that thread which may help, but the one thing customer services should be able to give you is the proper tracking reference which can be used on the tracker here:

https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/orderdetails

the correct reference will probably start 001 or 002, if you have a reference that start xko, it wont work in that tracker unfortunately.

Lastly, the best thing to do is to download the DPD app and register with all the same contact info you used for your order and the moment you phone is in transit, it should show up in the DPD app