Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Refund charge to bill.

Hey, I've recently bought something from Xbox but it isn't without its faults, I used to pay by mobile as payment method and I know wish to refund my purchase. How does the process work? Will they just notify EE not to charge me? Many thanks

Noranjo1 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Apple music

Hi I was informed by a EE representative that I have apple music add on now. I already pay apple 9.99 per month for this. I have now cancelled it but how do I activate this service now ? Kind Regards 

Resolved! Cannot connect to EE WiFi auto

I cannot connect to EE WIFI auto underground. When I try connect, it asks for username and password which doesn’t work. I had a reset from 9527. I tried to access via virgin media WiFi chosing EE but I get an error message saying contact customer ser...

Sniti11 by Investigator
  • 46 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Dual-SIM Upgrade?

I use dual SIM on a Samsung- my contract personal number is the main number  and the second is a VF SIM I use for occasional work calls and as backup when there's no EE coverage. EE have been nagging me to upgrade and I'm quite ready to do this, but ...

urzz1871 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! SIM free

Hi I'm new to the group , installing a wireless alarm system that requires a SIM card , can I get one for free from EE? 

Seat44 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Cannot order product

I want to get the 160GB sim only plan. I have an account with EE but it has no active products at the moment. When I log into the account and try to order a product, I just get this  I don't have a mobile or broadband to add! I want to order it, not ...

image.png
djenson by Valued Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful