Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Claiming buds

Where can I find my invoice number to claim buds ? I upgraded over the phone so have no paperwork or email.

Jas37 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Will free buds still be be to be claimed

Hi i ordered my new samsung s21 on the 19t September and was told I was able to claim the free buds as I ordered before the end of September. As there is currently a delay in delivery of the s21 will I still be able to claim these if past the end of ...

Lozt123 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Difficulty paying bill online

Payment keeps declining even though I have the funds, called bank and they said its ee.  Bill is now overdue as I've been trying to pay for 2 days and not been able to chat or call ee for help!

Lynnie81 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Iphone 13

I made an online subscription, I called but I hung up and he didn't answer, what's going I have not received any call back and no one answers the phone. 

My PUK code is only 7 digits long

I need to unlock my sim card with the PUK code.  I have found the code but it is only 7 digits long and the phone login says it needs to be 8 digits long and won't unlock my phone.  What do I do? 

Resolved! Claiming buds

Hi, today I received my new s21! Can someone please tell me how to claim the free earbuds thanks

Graym by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Register sim

I have bought a SIM card for my old I phone for my daughter how do I set it up please? Got the card in the phone then stuck as what to do 

Putters9 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Call to discuss ??

Just placed an order and paid £100 upfront cost and recieved an email asking me to call to discuss. I will call them tomorrow but I wondered if anybody knows if this means I've been declined?  

Roj18 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful