cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Will free buds still be be to be claimed

Lozt123
Investigator
Investigator

Hi i ordered my new samsung s21 on the 19t September and was told I was able to claim the free buds as I ordered before the end of September. As there is currently a delay in delivery of the s21 will I still be able to claim these if past the end of September?

2 REPLIES 2
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Lozt123 

Normally if you ordered your device within the qualifying period then yes you should be ok to claim. You had best ready the offer T&C however.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Lozt123

Thanks for coming here 🙂

If you have ordered a Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G, S21 Ultra 5G or S21 5G, between 1st - 30th September 2021, you can claim a free pair of Galaxy Buds Pro and a Galaxy Smart Tag.

To claim your gift, visit the claim portal within 60 days of your purchase date and complete the claim form including a scanned copy of your proof of purchase, the IMEI which can be found on the box or in the settings menus, and your personal details.

For more information, please see the Samsung reward site. 

Leanne.