Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Not received iPhone 13

Hello I ordered the new iPhone on Wednesday they said it would be here on Friday but no signs it just says awaiting confirmation 

Re: BT Sport

The same issue is affecting a lot of people apparently. Tech can’t help and I was told if you’ve been Mis sold to effectively you’re better off logging a complaint with ofcom and cancelling contract. I had BT sport as part of my package for over 5 ye...

Stylesb by Valued Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Existing Apple Watch SE with Paired Plan.

I have just received my new iPhone 13 Pro with a new number, I had an 11 Pro before this. I also have a Apple Watch SE with a paired plan, how or who do I speak to about getting the plan synced with my new mobile contract?

Issue with upgrading to monthly plan and new phone.

1 - I upgraded my phone to an iphone 13. I received 3 phones instead of 1 phone. I tried to contact EE customer service. I got an agent on the line and he told me that I will be charged to return the two additional phones, then he told me that he cou...

sergec68 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade deals

HiCan someone tell me if I upgrade tonight on an s21 would I get the buds and smart tag or is it only on certain tariffs?

Kev04 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Blue Light discount code not working

Hya I’m experiencing a problem with my blue light discount code I’m trying to upgrade to iPhone 13  pro it’s not on promotion so can you advise pleasemaria

Maz733 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upset with EEI

I ordered the new iPhone 13 expecting it to be here within 24 hours and I’m still awaiting my order I have been trying to call customer services and unable to get through! I would like to know when I will be receiving my order? many thanks susan 

Resolved! Apple watch upgrade - best way to do it?

Hi, I currently have a Series 4 Apple Watch GPS + Cellular on the 7 quid rolling 30-day data contract as I bought it outright rather than from EE. I'm looking to upgrade to a newer model, which I'll also buy outright and it will also be GPS + Cellula...

Re: Not received my refund

I am yet to receive my refund of £50 from the upfront cost of the order I placed which is now cancelled, how long will it take?

Resolved! New SIM Deal - 14 Day Cooling Off

Recently signed up for a SIM only deal with EE and my number is due to port over tomorrow. Not sure I selected enough data, when I called up was told I could either cancel the line and get a new one or wait 30 days and make a change to the tariff. Is...