Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Trade in & F&F discount

I’m trying to get an iPhone 13 pro on the trade in deal but I also have the F&F discount on my account also. When I try to purchase though it shows the F&F discount only. Surely with me giving you a phone and it not being a discount as such these can...

Newuser4 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Extra charge

What can I do if I was charged 2 times for 20£ pack? If I want that money back? 

Dead pixel on iPhone 12

I just found a dead pixel on the screen of my iPhone 12 mini. Not sure how long it’s been like that as using dark mode so it was hard to notice. It’s stil covered by warranty. What’s the procedure to fix that looks like?Thanks

TomaszEE by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Switched from pay as you go to pay monthly

I recently got a new phone on pay monthly and switched from pay as you go. But I got a new sim with the phone after asking for the same number to be kept, and I’m not sure what SIM card I’m meant to use my old one or the new one. The new one is a new...

Ch3 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Helpful

i have a sim card just got everything set up but..

i set up sim card, did registration, but i want to do the last 3rd step with the phone number, it tells me that i need to buy a small bussines pack, or something like that which does include SIM cards, so whats wrong? i want to TOP-UP my account but ...

stan1337 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Just want my phone

Who else hates waiting for new phone ordered mine on 16th showing online as dispatched normally in one day but still nothing.  Chased ee and just said have to wait until I get notification from dpd so long not knowing 

Item not delivered

I've ordered a Samsung s21 on the 18th but still update. I understand that it says within 7 days but it has been 8 days today 

Shazzy2 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Cancelled contract to change to pay as you go, account now closed?

I have given ee the 30 days notice to cancel my contract (rolling monthly) and change to pay as you go while I am away working abroad. Now when I log into my app it says my account is closed and I am unable to do anything in the app. I was told on tw...

Clarion by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful