Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

iPhone 13 shipment

My mum is the regional manager for EE and over sees big shipments for new releases such as the iPhone. She has just told me that EE are getting a big shipment of the iPhone 13 Pro Max in all colours tonight and will be dispatching them tomorrow early...

EEpromax by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ipads

Put new sim in Ipad but does not seem to be working?

bill1346 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Can't get into the MyEE Account or App

So, I have just got a PAYG sim card to test some devices, and have setup an My ee account, can log in to My EE but then get this error: Not a great first experience or impression..... Any idea's??   

Screenshot 2021-09-28 152133.png
pcg33kuk by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phone not dispatched

Ordered a upgrade on Sunday. And have heard nothing since, contacted on social media but have received no reply. It says on the tracking number dispatched within 24 hours. Just want to know what's happening with my order?

cainyboy by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Early trade in with smart plan

Hi, if I used my smart plan to upgrade now with £200 to pay but my phone trade in being at £355 where will the remaining £155 go? Is that something we get back or not? 

Kj93 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to log into my account.

I have been a PayG customer for a number of years, today I have been called by the sales team and upgraded to a Sim Only Pay Monthly tariff. I go to log onto my account, I put in the pin sent to my phone and then I can get no further with the next se...

DPMG by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Call issue

When making a call that fails my phone goes to a black screen and doesn't recover for around 2 minutes, it's very frustrating.

iPhone 13 Pro Delay

Hi Guys, I placed an order an hour after the iPhone 13 Pro was released and I have made payment via PayPal and I also have a confirmation email to say my order has been placed, it’s now been 4 days and I haven’t had an update. I appreciate it is an b...

Spike361 by Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Be sport cannot find postcode

When trying tie register for BT sport, which I have as an add on, the BT website recognises my phone number but can not find my postcode. Frustrating as I want to watch the champions league. As anyone experienced this? Upgraded my phone and contract ...

MattM555 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful