Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Wifi calling not working

Hi all, I am a new EE customer and have got the new Z Flip 3 since yesterday and I am unable to get Wifi Calling to work. It is obviously selected in settings, I am connected to wifi, I have no or bad signal, but it will not show up. Other phones hav...

Tailstrike by Investigator
  • 23 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Itemised Bill Access Mid - Month?

Hi,I have activated itemised bill, and my September bill came through itemised.My next bill is not due until October 15th, however, I'd like to be able to access the itemised list now, is this possible? 

Scree by Valued Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

S21 ultra

Hi I ordered  a Samsung s21 ultra in phantom grey 3 weeks ago  and it still  says waiting  confirmation of delivery, which is really  annoying  when  it said when i ordered it in stock, it now says if you order s21 ultra  it dispatched in 7 days why ...

EE Perks Code

I am having difficulty accessing a code via EE PERKS. I log in as per the provided web link and submit my details, neither on my personal email or registered work email am I receiving any code in which to provide to EE. I have contacted 150 and atten...

Xperia 5 III headphones deal

Hi there, I've bought an Xperia 5 III and through my purchase I am entitled to a free pair of Sony headphones that were on offer. So far I haven't received any information on where or how to claim them. Does anyone have any experience with this? Than...

Estimated delivery day now set

My Samsung s21cbow has a expected day of delivery between 11-16 Oct a month after order but now will I be able to claim the free ear buds with Samsung due to this? 

Where is my order?

I upgraded to a Samsung S21 on Friday 24th September, I am sure the delivery said 24hrs and I have heard nothing since. I upgraded on here.

Recent order places

Hi I placed a order and closed the browsers and unsure if the order went through ? If you have taken payment does this mean order is complete ? 

Cfc282 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful