Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

EE perks

I am unable to access we perks (yet again). Requesting I reset my password but never receive an e mail. There is clearly a glitch which we has failed to fix. Can you please help me reset my password in order to access a new perk code? Thank you.

Apple TV and BT sport

Does anyone know if EE send a link to get your years free Apple TV and BT sport?

Damo40 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Touring caravan internet siystem for an idiot

Hi all, we have a touring caravan and would like to set up a WiFi network for the family, pc and firestick etc. We have a very healthy relationship with EE and wondered what equipment we’d need to do this. We already have a data SIM. Thank you all in...

Replacement SIM how long do I need to wait?

My PAYG sim card stopped working so I ordered a new one online on Monday evening, it says it takes two working days but it's been 4 working days now. How long does this usually take? Should I have received a dispatch email? 

sarah1234 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Add a card to share

I’m looking to buy an iPad with cellular connectivity. Is there a way I can sort a sim card and use the data with my current pay monthly plan?

Mas555 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iphone not making or receiving calls

Hello My iPhone 7 on EE won’t make or receive calls. When I dial out i get silence (but looks like call connected), or it rings and immediately disconnects on answer. When I receive a call I can see it, but disconnects as soon as I try to answer. Sam...

Henry19 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No info on delivery

Hi. I also ordered a Samsung S21. It did say 7 days for delivery. Well, like many, the 7 days are gone. No delivery, no info. Going on tracking on order? No problem, went on it and the answer is no info available! Why EE doesn't send a quick email to...

frenchy2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Order tracking: pay monthly orders

Actually it's about my recent bill.  When I spoke to one of your colleagues he was going to reduce it to£50 as I am in hospital with long COVID. I also am struggling financially and wonder is it possible to pay this on the 24 October when I get my te...

Raynn by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful