Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Second hand iphone 8

Iv just been given a iPhone 8 I'd like to put a new EE Sim card in when my contract runs out can I do this and carry on with my EE thanks for looking william 

To leave EE during your last few months of contract

Hey, Can someone help me if I want to leave EE early as my standard upgrade is due on 23.10.2021 and my contract ends on 5.12.2021. There's an additional of charge of £90 mentioned on my EE App.  If I want to leave EE now do I need to pay only £90 or...

Sjawed by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ends and Family discount

I work for BT. I gave a friend a EE F and F discount number, which she used to place her order to join EE. The order confirmation confirmed that the discount had been applied, however, when the email confirmation arrived, the full price was quoted, w...

clivesb by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Sony Xperia 1 III headphones

Has anyone recieved their headphones yet?  It has been 24 days and not heard a peep.  When registering for them I got an email stating... We have successfully received your claim which will be verified within the next 21 days. I am happy to wait, but...

iPhone 13 pro Max

I pre-ordered the IPhone 13 Pro Max on the 18th and since the release on Friday I have tried tracking my order and it just keeps saying “sorry can’t show your details right now”. I thought I would of heard something by now?

Josh2103 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Switch from PAYM to PAYG

Hi,I have a PAYM contract which has no commitmentAs I am no longer UK resident, I would like to switch that contract to a PAYG.I do not want to close that contract and open a new one, as I would like to keep my current number (which is linked to UK b...

Customer Support not working

Trying to contact customer support to follow up on an order on the 150 number and other number, isn't working. Would press 1 to go on to mobile phones then would press 3 to go on to upgrades at which point the call would just end. Main reason I wante...

GMayo by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Contact

When does my two contracts end

Soloben2 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung Note 8 Unlock from EE hasn't worked - what do I do now?

Hello All Hope everyone is safe & well. My first post on the Community and I'm hoping there are some deeply technical wizards and gurus who might be able to help me. Apologies for the length of the post - its a complicated situation ! I have a Samsun...