cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Sony Xperia 1 III headphones

ferreira0406
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone recieved their headphones yet?  It has been 24 days and not heard a peep.  When registering for them I got an email stating...

We have successfully received your claim which will be verified within the next 21 days.

I am happy to wait, but the lack of communication is frustrating!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kzahir
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

They will turn up eventually - all handled by Sony and not EE.

I've done the same and it takes 21 days to validate and then up to a further 28 for them to arrive.

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26
kzahir
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

They will turn up eventually - all handled by Sony and not EE.

I've done the same and it takes 21 days to validate and then up to a further 28 for them to arrive.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @kzahir

Thanks for letting us know the timescale you waited for your headphones. 

I am positive this will help others who are claiming :), 

Katie 🙂

TomDobo
Investigator
Investigator

Ive been waiting 28 days now and Sony keep saying they're waiting for EE for finial validation which is extremely annoying. The lack of communication between them both is a joke. 

Its been 30 days for me now and still no communication.  Have chased with Sony who have not responded yet, but it really is a terrible process!

Katie_B

Hi @ferreira0406.

Thanks for coming to the community. 

This offer is direct from Sony, please keep us updated once Sony have responded. 

Finger's crossed your new headphones are with you soon. 

Katie 🙂

Their inital response was that I shoud wait 21 days for activation and then up to 28 (from date of my form submission) for the item to be delivered.  I sent their support an email this morning but as I said, still not heard back.

I appreciate that it is a Sony offer, but I purchased through EE, is there no way of chasing them to find out what is happening?  

Katie_B

Hi @ferreira0406

I would recommend speaking with Sony direct. 

Does their support team have a timescale in regards to when they will get back to you? this is the right team to help further. 

Katie 🙂

Sony responded.  They are putting the blame on EE. Surely there must be someone @t EE who is dealing with Sony that can look into this?

Their response:-

Hi

We are awaiting the final validation from EE and unfortunately that is 
taking longer than we had hoped.  However, we hope to dispatch your 
headphones as soon as possible.

Regards
The Sony Promotions Team

Im getting the same emails from Sony when i contact them. I rang EE and they said theres nothing they can do on their end. So im at a loss about what to do here. The whole system is starting to feel like a scam.