cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

EE Perks Code

Relewis149
Investigator
Investigator

I am having difficulty accessing a code via EE PERKS. I log in as per the provided web link and submit my details, neither on my personal email or registered work email am I receiving any code in which to provide to EE. I have contacted 150 and attended store with my blue light card however I have had no joys obtaining a code for the blue light card discount. 
May I be guided on how to obtain a blue light discount code for my EE DISCOUNT? 

7 REPLIES 7
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Relewis149,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Have you registered at perk.ee.co.uk/Registration?

Thanks

James

I have yes, I’ve completed the initial online form providing my personal email and my secure work email however it states that my work is registered but I’m not receiving any emails from EE to either my private email or my work email.

Christopher_G

Hi @Relewis149

Is it possible the emails have gone into your spam/junk folder?

Chris

That’s a negative I have checked,

I have also checked with our information services department (tech people) to see if the emails are being blocked from my employer. However this is not the case, pure and simple, no email is being sent through from EE

i have contacted EE both via 150 and in store, thus far I have been given no guidance on how to resolve this issue as the EE perks department does not have a telephone extension nor a direct email

I have used the 20% Blue Light Card discount for several years and previously, when the code was obtained through the BLC app this has never been an issue

I have also had two colleagues attempt to sign up to EE perks via the link provided to me, neither colleague has had any joy either with receiving emails or obtaining a code

I do not know if this is a wider internal issue, it is frustrating that I cannot seem to find a resolution in relation to 

Leanne_T

Morning @Relewis149

Thanks for coming back to us.

I have sent you a private message on here for some extra details 🙂

Speak soon.

Leanne.

Raziel1012
Visitor

Hello, am still waiting for someone to sort my EE perk code for me to get my discount . i have reset my password and still no joy . i work for NHS in Lewisham Hospital.  What else can i provide . thanks waiting to hear from you

Leanne_T

Hi there @Raziel1012

Thanks for coming here. 

What happens when you try and log in? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.