Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Delivery

I originally upgraded my phone on the 26th September when the website said there was a 7 day wait. I went into the EE store and asked if they knew the delivery date soon after and I was informed there was a 28 day wait for the iPhone 13 pro max. Last...

nm404 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Pixel Firmware

Ok. I usually buy my phone's direct from Google and use a Sim Only plan. Noting that the Pixel 6 Pro is "out of stock" and unavoidable for pre order, and wanting to take advantage of the expensive Bose headphone deal, I took a plunge and upgraded on ...

sjdean by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Re: Ombudsman

I’m having a similar situation.  Both my iPhone and iWatch were out of contract and fully paid off, so I only should have been paying for services.  EE continued to charge me for the cost of phone and cost of watch plus for ee services.  They said it...

SandraG3 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Helpful

You've Used all your Data (but im on unlimited)

Like the title says, but before you state anything about personal FUP Unlimited Plans FAQ Is there afair use policy - All of our unlimited plans are uncapped so you can use as much data as you like, as long as it's for personal use. For more informat...

Resolved! EE payment checkout not working

I called 150 to upgrade using the 20% perks discount and was told it is available online only, tried a few times before it actually gave me the discount. When i went to the final payment page it gave me an error: Sorry! We couldn’t find that page!  I...

I phone 13 delivery queries

My order now it's showing order dispatch in 24 hours but already 25 hours over how long it takes to dispatch at store

MalikMehfooz by Established Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ps5 enquiry

Hi do you need a code to be able to get the ps5 as an add on if so do you get this code a day prior to the console being in stock .

Z fold 3 phantom green stock

I've got my zfold 3 on order as an upgrade and it was listed yesterday as being dispatched between 22nd(today) and 26th Then I go back to check my order today and says awaiting confirmationCan anyone advise what's happening?It already said awaiting c...

Nm91 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I can not view the details of both numbers on my account

I can not view the details of both numbers on my account, the main number shows up ok but the second number on the account keeps showing as an error and that EE are working on the problem. This has now been going on for a number of months. I have spo...