cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Delivery

nm404
Investigator
Investigator

I originally upgraded my phone on the 26th September when the website said there was a 7 day wait. I went into the EE store and asked if they knew the delivery date soon after and I was informed there was a 28 day wait for the iPhone 13 pro max. Last week I rang customer service for an update and was told they would refund my early upgrade fee but would have to cancel my order to do so.  I was told my original order meant I would receive my phone the end of October and by making a new order it would be delivered on November 4th. Today I received a text message stating my old phone needs to be returned by the 4th November, however, when I track my order it states that delivery will not be until 12-14th November. This means there have been several times that I expected to receive my phone and I have yet to receive it by any of those dates. Can you confirm why this has happened, what you will be doing to resolve the issues for your customers, and that I will not be expected (nor charged) for not returning my phone by November 4th.

1 REPLY 1
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @nm404 

You would need to speak to EE CS on 150 but I wouldn't expect they would want you to send in your current device if you haven't received your upgrade.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.