Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

still waiting for my iphone to be delivered

I ordered an iPhone 13 Pro Max on the 29th of September and I have only received an email with a xko number that doesn't work, is there any reason why it would take this long.

Resolved! PS5 Monthly.

Hi all, I’ve recently got a PS5 through EE and have paid the first monthly instalment, I was just asking is possible to pay it off quicker instead of 10 months? For example pay 200 next month and then 50 and then another 200. Just to end it quicker? ...

Samsung 21

I'm struggling with this phone and wondered if it's not just me. Takes an age to charge even with fast charging on. It was 100% this morning and I have barely used it and it's down to 30%. Where has chat help with EE gone?? 

68juniper by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Confused

Hi there ordered a phone for my mum they took the £30 upfront cost and it’s still pending in my bank. But she keeps getting emails saying to confirm the order and pay £30 again.. when will the £30 that’s pending come back into my bank so we can order...

Resolved! Gameloft scam

Has anyone been subjected to this scam and if so how can a refund be obtained?

bobcat33 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful

EE charging for calls

Read moreI joined EE over a month ago on sim only I upgraded to a phone which I got the deal unlimited data unlimited calls and unlimited texts but for some reason there charging me to make calls to 0800 numbers land lines and mobes I have rang EE se...

Screenshot_20211025-211915_Samsung Internet.jpg

tmobile stole £40 from me

2 weeks ago i bought a 6monthweb internet booster, yesterday the booster was removed. i called customer services and they said it was removed because i breached the fair use policy, i did not know there was a fair use policy because the text that i g...

ythguanluke by Valued Contributor
  • 34 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Galaxy 4 watch 4G

I have an EE account for two phones, I have bought a Samsung Galaxy 4 watch from Currys. Do I need to buy an extra plan for my watch to use the 4G?

Wrong phone on record

Hi! I'm trying to trade my phone in but the IMEI is apparently recorded to a Google Pixel 3 instead of a 3a which would get waaaaay less money. It's showing in the system that it's a 3a, how can I set up this trade? Thanks 

PieDelhi by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful