cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

still waiting for my iphone to be delivered

Harry_F123
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered an iPhone 13 Pro Max on the 29th of September and I have only received an email with a xko number that doesn't work, is there any reason why it would take this long.

3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Harry_F123

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If the reference number isn't working for you to track the order, please give us a call on 150. The team can see if they can provide you with the order number. 

iPhone 13 orders are being dispatched on a first come, first serve basis as stock arrives from Apple.

Our delivery partner DPD will contact you by text by 8pm the day before delivery to let you know to expect your order the following day.

The date you receive your iPhone 13 may vary depending on the colour and size variant you have ordered, but we expect to receive regular deliveries from the manufacturer and will be getting them out to you as quickly as we can.

Leanne.

is the phone anywhere closer as I have been waiting for a month now, and my order is still awaiting confirmation.

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Harry_F123.

If you're still not getting an update on the tracker I'd recommend contacting our Customer Care team again for an update.

Thanks for your patience.

Jon