cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

No DPD Iphone 13 message

ANAPOLON
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I ordered an EE iphone 13 on Sunday, I got an email with a tracking number in which I should wait for the message from DPD. I still haven't received my message. Such a long waiting time is?

3 REPLIES 3
Sabrina8
Investigator
Investigator

Im still awaiting my DPD message since 16th December - I require an update as it shouldn't be taking this long for the graphite models I ordered.. I am meant to be flying out and I will be fuming if they don't arrive by Friday the absolute latest given the bank holidays again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update required and do not provide a generic response..

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @ANAPOLON.

Which colour and memory size iPhone 13 did you order?

DPD will text you when your order is ready to be delivered.

Jon

JLGSYCI
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Sabrina8 

What storage/colour option did you choose?

Currently, the Pro Max models range between “Usually despatched within 7 days” to “Expect dispatch in more than 28 days”, key word being usually as it could go beyond that as EE can only ship out the phones they receive from Apple. It’s also worth noting EE is operating on a first come first served basis, so if they’ve already got an extensive backlog of orders those will be fulfilled first in order of the order date.

Being that yesterday was New Year’s Eve and today being New Year’s Day as well as Monday being a substitute bank holiday, that may cause further delay. 

If you phone CS on 150 they will be able to look into your order for you.