Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Samsung galaxy watch 4 dispatched but not heard from DPD

Hi, I ordered the 40mm pink gold Samsung galaxy 4 watch and had a confirmation message for m EE to say that it has been dispatched and with DPD and that I should receive a message shortly from DPD with a delivery slot however, this was on Thursday an...

Zobo13 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Keeping my number

Hello,I have same problem. It is very hard to transfer number. I feel EE is a bad choice?I will try once more if not than I will stay with vodafone. Vodafone did quick and easy. 

FMalik by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unlimited Data plan 5G Iphone 13

I took out another unlimited data plan on my upgrade. I don’t currently have my new iPhone yet so I understand currently that my unlimited data can not be used on my phone number until my handset is delivered. I see again today once my allowance has ...

aliye263 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

False message

I got a message from ee saying do u want 2 days unlimited everything and it said say yes if u want It I replied to it saying yes and it didn't go through so I topped up and my messages were working but this wasn't going through and I don't know what ...

20 year customers

Been an original Orange customer since 2002! Still have multiple contracts and broadband . Pay over £200 a month and have a crap phone to show …. I pay £59 a month for an I phone XR! And the next day I see I phone 12 and 13 for a fraction of the pric...

order does not deliver

because my phone" z fold 3 hasn't arrived yet? and in the APP is it saying that it has already been delivered???

4581 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

See perk password

I can't seem to get a password reset link sent to my email even though I am ready registered, I have been trying for a week now. I only have 14 days to access this. Can someone please help me regarding this. Thanks Hulie.

Hulie by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can’t get options on plans for upgrade

Trying to upgrade and all I get is this on the phones I want ‘Sorry Karen, it looks like there are no suitable plans available for this device right now.’ it doesn’t come up on them all but one the phones I’d like it does - is this a problem with my ...

Karen2019 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful