cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung 21

68juniper
Investigator
Investigator

I'm struggling with this phone and wondered if it's not just me. Takes an age to charge even with fast charging on. It was 100% this morning and I have barely used it and it's down to 30%. Where has chat help with EE gone?? 

5 REPLIES 5
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hi @68juniper 

Welcome to the EE community

Many Android phones have an option to check battery usage within the settings menu, which will break down which apps/system functions are responsible for battery drain.

It's often under Settings > Maintenance > Battery but this can vary depending on your Android OS version.

Is there any indication in here as to what's responsible for your battery drain?

Hi thanks for your reply. I optimised the phone I do this quite a lot it was 98% optimised. It has 8% battery now and has been charging for 2 hours. Says it will take 7 hours to fully charge. Very odd.

Hi @68juniper ,

I recommend the Ampere app from the Play store.

Historically, Android sometimes just needs disconnecting and reconnecting to start charging fast.

You want 1000 mA or ideally higher.

-- 
Contract SIM: Plan | Data | Usage | Check Status | Abroad | Chat | SMS | APN | PM
Wired: Check Speed | Test Socket | Faults | fast.com | speedtest.net

Hi thankyou for your reply. I'm unsure exactly what this means and how Ampere will disconnect and reconnect my phone. Also what is 1000mA please 🙂

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @68juniper 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If you use our online trouble shooting tool, this will offer some helpful steps to try and let you know what is needed.

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.