cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

You've Used all your Data (but im on unlimited)

Cenamderi
Explorer

Like the title says, but before you state anything about personal FUP 

Unlimited Plans FAQ 

Is there afair use policy - All of our unlimited plans are uncapped so you can use as much data as you like, as long as it's for personal use. For more information on personal use, please see our terms and conditions.

Now i check the Legal bit which contradicts the whole 'Use as much data as you want' but says.

We will consider usage above 600GB/month to be non-personal use and have the right to apply traffic management controls to deprioritise your mobile traffic during busy periods or to move you to a business plan.

I've not used anywere near that amount, i use data when im out to voice chat (on low quality) because of my social anxiety and need someone present but i also cant be confined to my house 24/7.

So can anyone explain to me why this has happened as i cant get through to anyone on 150

3 REPLIES 3
mikeliuk
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

It's likely to be a non-issue and refers to your giftable allowance.

If you compare what is stated on the MyEE website versus the app and what is stated in text messages, it should be clear that you have unlimited data and should be able to continue as normal.

-- 
Contract SIM: Plan | Data | Usage | Check Status | Abroad | Chat | SMS | APN | PM
Wired: Check Speed | Test Socket | Faults | fast.com | speedtest.net

Nope it cut me off completely i had to purchase more data to continue using data 

What is reported if you text AL or BALANCE to 150? It's free.

It'll likely take account of your new add-on if you've purchased a new one, but is a good check in these circumstances.