cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I phone 13 delivery queries

MalikMehfooz
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

My order now it's showing order dispatch in 24 hours but already 25 hours over how long it takes to dispatch at store

6 REPLIES 6
MalikMehfooz
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Can you please dispatch my order so I can collect from store almost 24 hours done.... 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @MalikMehfooz

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Once we have received your order from the manufacturer this will be dispatched for you. 

You will receive a text from DPD, by 8pm the day before your delivery, to confirm that it's on its way.  If you ordered in store, the store will contact you as soon as your phone is ready to collect. 

Thanks. 

Leanne.

MalikMehfooz
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

It's showing your order will be dispatch in 24 hours it takes 24 hours or takes long time? 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @MalikMehfooz

Sorry we have no access to check the order, if you would like this looked into please give us a call on 150. 

Leanne 🙂

MalikMehfooz
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Okay I will call incase my order dispatch DPD will text me or they will text store? 

@MalikMehfooz  If your order is going to a store you’ll not get updates as the receiver is the store not you.  The store will contact you when it’s there for collection.