cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Delivery of phone

N0mad1
Investigator
Investigator

i ordered my phone 2 weeks ago and haven't had any form of communication from EE contacting me about my phone or the delivery... it is taking the P*** a bit 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @N0mad1,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Our Customer Care Team will be happy to check the status of your order if you get in touch. You can chat online at ee.co.uk/contact-ee.

James

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@N0mad1  What phone ?  Model type colour and storage size ?  

Samsung S21 and 128g i think

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @N0mad1 

Have you checked EE order tracking?

https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/orderdetails

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

yes i have and it tells me that my order doesn't exist even though i have paid for it, i also cant contact the call line as i dont have a phone cuz you know... im waiting for my phone to come lmao

James_B

Hi @N0mad1,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Our Customer Care Team will be happy to check the status of your order if you get in touch. You can chat online at ee.co.uk/contact-ee.

James

i've tried "getting in contact" and i haven't been able to get thru

Leanne_T

Hi @N0mad1

Thanks for coming back to us. 

If you can try calling us again, the team will check the account for you and give you an update on your order. 

Thanks. 

Leanne. 

thats great and all but all i want is an email telling me when its gonna be delivered its been almost 3 weeks now and i have been told absolutely nothing