cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Order delivery

d41rob
Investigator
Investigator

Hi EE,

Can you please advise on the latest delivery updates with Apple devices? On 26th Nov I placed an upgrade order on one of the devices on my account - an Apple 12 mini in white. The order stated delivery within 21 days, great back in time for Christmas presents.

I have had two updates stating the order is on schedule which should mean the phone being delivered on or around 17th December - but nothing.

Contacted EE C/S this morning to be told 21 days is 21 working days which means up to 27th Dec (or 29th including B'hols). Also, there is no information at EE regarding the actual delivery from Apple.

Is there a problem getting goods to EE from Apple? If so, why are we not being updated about this? Expected delivery dates need to be more clear (working days) too.

Is there any guidance to EE from Apple regarding likely shipping to allow an 'honest' answer to be given to those expecting items to be delivered?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@d41rob  The iPhone 12 mini in white at 64Gb storage is around 7 days and 128Gb is around 14 days.    Not sure why you got told  21 days is working days as it’s days as in just 21 days     So depending on what storage size you shouldn’t be that long.  

the 256Gb version is over 28 days.