cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

New iPhone X & XS Max delivery tracking

ghost4gr8
Contributor
Contributor

Hi and Welcome to Tracking Thread!

To kick things off, here goes my order details:

Call center (150) - 8.12am 

Order confirmation email arrived at - 8.39am

Ordered - iPhone XS Max 256gb

Colour - Silver

Route - Upgrade

Feel free to share your details so we can track the progress and share the information on deliveries after 21st of Sept.

Cheers!

32 REPLIES 32
Ben090
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Just checked tracking, mine is now showing Friday too!!!! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

BigGuy78
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi where do you get order or tracking info? Ordered last Friday confirmed for this Friday, but no details no email. Did ring up in the afternoon to confirm order was placed and it has.

@BigGuy78, You should have received an email or text message with the link to click on and the order number should begin with 00xxxx.

You can also go into your account or click on help and then track my order, so long as you have the order number beginning with 00xxx.

You should receive a text message tomorrow from DPD confirming delivery of your order and then on Friday another text from DPD with a delivery time of an hour window.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @BigGuy78

Did you manage to find your tracking number following @Schockwave's fantastic advice above?

Chris

Jnosteo
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Well I’m so angry right now. Following pre ordering the phone last Friday and  up until this morning the tracker stated expected delivery 21st September. This morning I get an email from EE stating DPD will be delivering my new iPhone Xs 256gb space grey on Monday 24th. After speaking with dpd they only received details from EE this morning at 7:10am so much for launch day delivery and now tracker says dispatch 21st September. Total farce and poor service. I’m not happy at all. 

BigGuy78
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Clear instructions but as mines a business account I think it's different, got a dpd text this morning that they are popping round for some tea tomorrow so should be good. Thanks to all.

Ben090
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @Jnosteo

Sorry to hear this. I am tagging @TiffJ into this as she will be able to investigate. 

TiffJ
Former EE Community Manager

Thanks for flagging @Ben090 - I've picked this up over on the other thread and via PM @Jnosteo

Community guidelines Community stars programme

Meet the EE Community teamHow to use the community
Jnosteo
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Many thanks but TiffJ is already dealing with it but many thanks.