Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

When will I get my Apple Watch series 4

Hi everyone I ordered a Apple Watch 4th series and the tracker haven’t been updated and when will I get my Apple Watch? And are they in stock? I am really excited to get mine

Joshiie17 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! My order hasn’t updated

I placed an order on Monday 17th as an early upgrade to a Apple Watch series 4 ( from a series 3) I had a text message directly after saying order confirmed with and order number and a payment including its postage was taken and left my bank account ...

Caidoz by Valued Contributor
  • 21 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Where’s my order ?

I ordered the new xs plus on Friday and received the standard confirmation email saying phone is in stock 1 day delivery . But I have not heard nothing since I have a order number just wondered what the delay was ?r

Resolved! huawei p20 lite is in stock but track says im waiting on manufacturer

I ordered the huawei p20 lite on back order 2 weeks ago, it came into stock 5 days later (on the shop page it says it will be dispatched within 1 day) i got an email  3 days after it being in stock saying that it was "on track and were waiting on the...

c0407 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delay in phone delivery

Hi there, as part of my upgrade I ordered a phone online on 12th Sep, but I still haven't heard from DPD. When I log into my account it says the phone is available, but the delivery date says awaiting confirmation. My old phone is on its way out and...

snicol by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Add on items

Hi, I want to add on some Apple Earpods to my daughters bill (I pay this) but I don't want her to know yet? Will she get a text if i order them? Thanks

New phone ordered

I ordered the iPhone X on Friday. I haven’t received a text or a tracking number. Only a confirmation email. It said it would be dispatched within 24 hours if in stock (it was). Getting very impatient. 

Resolved! Pre-order of Series 4 Apple Watch status

Hi, on Thursday I pre-ordered the Series 4 Apple Watch over the phone and received the text with the order tracker, however I've seen no movement on it - the estimated date still says "awaiting confirmation", and I haven't received any emails. Has ev...

84FC6583-3760-4172-8E7D-DDB7D3614C63.jpeg
mntrn by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New iPhone X & XS Max delivery tracking

Hi and Welcome to Tracking Thread! To kick things off, here goes my order details: Call center (150) - 8.12am Order confirmation email arrived at - 8.39amOrdered - iPhone XS Max 256gbColour - SilverRoute - Upgrade Feel free to share your details so w...

ghost4gr8 by Contributor
  • 32 replies
  • 10 Helpful