Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Used 20% NHS when ordering online but hasn't worked?

Hi,I used a 20% off monthly NHS discount code when ordering online and it was confirmed at first and I had an email saying so. But then I was told to contact ee which I did and this girl said yeah I'll put your order through and all that, wake up tjo...

Owenmazz by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New iPad but no sim with it?

I’ve had my iPad delivered but there’s no sim with it, what do I need to do to find out where it is? Cheers 

Moy72 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone Xs Max-Delivery date change?

Hi guys, My order online says that my phone is expected to be delivered on the 21st SEP 2018 (this Friday release day). Does ayone elses order state differently? Trying to see how many people have a different date and what model you have ordered? Hop...

harryhdsy by Established Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Resolved! Tracking number

I’m getting my new phone delivered tommorrow and haven’t got a tracking number how do I get this  I’m current away on holiday and need to arrange some body to be at my home for the 1hr delivery window  the new phone is a secondary phone on my account...

iPhone xs xs max pre order thread

Hi new to the forum  so basically I’ve order iPhone xs 256gb in upgrade there on Monday. Got the text from EE with link to the little order status.  Order status todag has changed to order dispatched.  Howevere the order number is no longer at the to...

7CB8B0A2-B8A1-428E-A87A-3B2E401410AC.png
Rwals009 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Delivery date

I should have received my phone today the 20th, but DPD says Monday.  Is this happening to everyone with the delay?  tut

n1tut by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 6 Helpful

iPhone Xs Max

Just pick my delivery time with DPD buzzing can’t wait till tomorrow now any 1 else had there time slot yet !!! 

Promised date for Apple watch 4 now 2 weeks later

Looks like the same old story from last year  When I ordered on the phone I was told delivery date would be friday the 21st of september or Monday the 24 th of September. I have just checked my order status and it says 5th to the 8th of October. I wo...

pythagoras by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful