Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Upgraded

I have upgraded today and the person on the phone said my phone will be delivered tomorrow and DPD will text me so I can choose a time however I have had no text and also this sounds like the expert delivery that is only available in London however I...

xSagic by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Order not received

DPD have messaged to say my order 15500951244407 was returned to consignor and also says it was refused at the Southall Depot. Can someone advise please what has happened? 

lizziece by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delievery on upgrade

Hi does anybody know roughly how long it takes for an upgrade to be delievered to home address? It says it was in stock and would be despatched in 1 day, i ordered yesterday but the tracking isnt saying anything about the phone..... it just says sorr...

Sambee85 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can’t track my order

Ordered a charger from ee and added it to my account to pay monthly been given a tracking number but it won’t work and I can’t track my order?

Resolved! Problems with DPD

Ordered mobile broadband was told would arrive next day. No contact from EE next day. Text from DPD next day to inform of one hour delivery slot ( website showing item at depot) item did not arrive and today item still has not arrived. Unable to cont...

PBEB9449 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful