Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

iPhone xs max

Have any one order been confirmed for Friday delivery defo !! As I’ve been told by a mate in EE they have a back log & it will be 2-3 week waiting list for most pre orders any know if it’s true as I ain’t waiting that long I’ll cancel it 

first bill problems

Hi there so last week i went instore to try pickup my p20 but passport was expired so told lady to cancel it ..also called up customer services to cancel but yet a week later theres my first bill saying the want to take £88 from my bank which £50 is ...

jrocks by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tracking number not working

I placed an order yesterday got confirmation email with xkn order number , should have been ready to pick up today but tracking number not working and no other email or text ??

j22kmc by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not received my upgrade - ordered on Saturday

Hi,  I ordered an early upgrade (a hauwei P20 pro) on Saturday and expected to get a text today or yesterday. I received the initial email about my order but have had no texts or emails since. I phoned EE customer service yesterday to ensure my order...

mb17 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

new contract letter

hi I'm thinking of joining ee. and want to get my partner a new phone as hers is all smashed. but as it's a surprise I was wondering if I apply online and collect in store will there be any welcome letters sent to my home address?

Resolved! Cooling off period

I ordered a new phone on 23rd Aug, it's now 8th Sept & still no phone because it was out of stock.Will my cooling off period be affected?

WelshBen by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

About first time order

Hello i placed an order today recieved email with xkn numbers with order info i know have to wait on text to pickup easier due to work hours i have placed order to pickup instore and i have noticed my passport has expired will this be a problem when ...

jrocks by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Where is my order?

I placed an order online on 30/8/18, received a confirmation email, but heard nothing since. DPD tried to deliver a parcel on Friday but haven’t heard anything from them since then. How can I find out what’s happened to my order?

MauriceB by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful