Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Apple Watch delivery ?

Hey does any know the rough delivery dates for the Apple Watch S4 if bought yesterday?

Aarjamess by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Series 4 watch

I ordered a series 4 watch on 14th September, I was told on the phone that it would be with me on or around 21st of September. I haven’t received anything saying when it would be delivered, I’m not happy that I’ve been told a date and I’ve heard noth...

JozefZ95 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Wheres my order?

I ordered a new phone on Tuesday 25/09/18 at 1030am - it was 1 day delivery. I have recieved an email confirming my order with order number - but nothing since. nothing from DPD. when i try to search for my order tracking i get a message saying its n...

We're my phone

Hi I emailed so many time have got nothing back I like to no what happening with order would be good thank you 

Resolved! No delivery email

I ordered a new phone on saturday, an upgrade to an iphone 6s, I have received no information regarding the delivery of my phone since the initial email confirming the order which stated to expect delivery within one working day, tried to track on ee...

Drummo by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Arranging a return

Hello I am thinking I may return my iPhone XS. Can anyone confirm if it is 7 or 14 days to advise I wish to return it? An added problem is that I go on holiday on Monday for a week, so actually cannot post it until I get back (depending on how long t...

wizzywig27 by Skilled Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful